CSR at the heart of our activities
GL events is committed for a long time in an eco-conception approach of spaces and events, in order to reduce the ecological impact of the whole event production cycle. We dictate ourselves a high environmental, economical and social requirement level, thus allowing to highlight concrete actions to answer to these crucial stakes. In this extent, we try to limit as much as we can the environmental footprint of the shows that we organize or equip, and to favor the responsible operations of our event sites. To go even further, we alert our employees and partners of stakes and practices of sustainable development in our careers, and this at all steps of the performance.
Safety and waste management
Our different programs in terms of CSR allow us to favor equality of chances and the best possible safety in the company, by permitting our talents to develop a healthy work environment. The respect of the hygiene, security and people’s protection regulations is at the core of our concerns and we provide equipment whose conformity is insured during all the life cycles of our products.
These commitments allow us:
- to make our offers evolve towards eco-conceived propositions
- to ameliorate waste management and their reuse
- to limit our CO2 emissions linked with transport
- to privilege shorts channels, local actors and providers that are close to us
We sift all our products inside our warehouses, waste sorting is done for the following categories : wood, metals, papers, cardboards, banals industrial waste. Partnerships were implemented with Ecosystem (lighting source, some e-waste) and Corepile (batteries and accumulators).
People with disabilities
GL events is also signatory of a convention with Agefiph and developed a policy in favor of disabled people through the following cores : recruitment, job security, awareness, formation, resort and adapted and protected sector.
GL events Audiovisual & Power supports the process of promoting gender equality within the company and its teams. Convinced that gender equality is an essential asset for the company's performance and development, we work to identify areas where progress can be made in promoting diversity and inclusion.
For the year 2023, we declare an overall non-cumulative index:
- Pay gap indicator: non-cumulative. This result is mainly due to the under-representation of women in management positions in the technical areas of events.
- Indicator of the difference in the rate of individual increases: 25. In 2022, we note a weighted difference in favor of men.
- Return from maternity leave indicator: 15. In 2022, all female employees who were on maternity leave benefited from salary increases.
- High pay indicator: 0.
Gl events Audiovisual & Power therefore obtained a score of 40 out of 60 for these three calculable indicators.
The company remains determined to pursue its commitments and implement concrete actions to promote equality between women and men at all levels of its organization.